Saturday, January 27, 2007

AJC- Sanna's Journal









Sanna's journal theme is Angels with blue, gold, and grey as the colors. I had a really hard time with this one since I haven't had, to my knowledge, any angel experiences to put in the journal as she'd requested. I kept thinking "look to the sky" (for who knows what reason) and was thrilled when I found an angel who looks cloud-like. I scanned and resized the image several different sizes. Then, transferred them to the pages using Golden Gel Medium. Added paint, pastels, ink, stamps, did some sanding...and voila ! here are how her pages came out. I still need to make a pocket angel for the front, but otherwise it will soon be off traveling to the next person to work in the journal.

2 comments:

Frieda Oxenham said...

Oh, Deann, this looks gorgeous. I'm sure Sanna is going to love it!!

sannasartmind said...

I absolutely love my spread! You have done a fabulous job creating a beautiful first spread to begin my angels journey. I think this must have been inspired by your angels! See I knew you had some!!!!!!!! Love how the transferrs came out and the pastel use is professional. Excellent overall feel too! You are one tallented woman. Huge Huggles, Sanna