Sunday, March 25, 2007

Exasperation

Things aren't going well for me. First I was sick, then the furnace motor blew (to the tune of $600 by the time everything was fixed), and again back to court with my ex who drinks when he has the kids and somehow finding the money to pay my lawyer.

On top of it all, I'm trying to make some things to sell to pay for all of this stuff and let's see, Etsy keeps resizing my pictures HUGE which means they look horrifying and nothing will sell.

eBay has decided that although I am allowed to see my listings in my eBay, if I click on "view sellers other items" it claims I'm not listing anything (apparently, I'm not listing anything if I search by my seller name either).

So, I think I will just post a few pictures and their links tonight before I'm completely fed up and go to bed.





No comments: