Saturday, September 15, 2007

My new fountain

I got this peeing boy fountain for my birthday and I love it so much ! Two months later, the base of it is getting some moss on it which is quite lovely and gives it an older look than these pictures I took when he was new.

I call him Cesar after Cesar Millan, The Dog Whisperer. I don't even have a dog - but, I do watch the show whenever possible. I think he is one of the most fascinating people I've never met (but would like to!).

He caused quite a stir when I first put him up. People often walk by my house and stop and stare and tell their kids "look at that !". One day a lady told me 'your yard is so nice...and I love that statue!' then, added hesitantly ' I took a picture of your statue with my cell phone!' I think she was worried I would be mad. I thought it was great ! There aren't a lot of photo-ops in Clifton Springs and apparently my house is getting a little famous now which cracks me up.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome new fountain!
Debby