Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Finally, some warm weather in NY !

Henry and I went to Ontario Pathways today and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves in the 66+ degree weather.

He was quite curious about this walk.
and smelled a lot of new things.
and wondered, what exactly does "say cheese" mean?

You can see, not a whole lot of green here yet *sigh*. (old railroad bridge)
The sky looks like it could go either way...but probably rain, again.
The outlet from Canandaigua Lake is really flowing hard.

and I leave you with Henry on the rocks ; )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is SOOO stinkin' cute!

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

Cuuuuttte Puppy! I have a min pin. I think they would look cute together :).
Happy Creating,
Kris

P.S. love you blog header!

Chelsea said...

Henry is so cute--I just want to pick him up and hug him--but he has that grumpy face that I think he might not like it if I did!

Debby said...

Oh my gosh, Henry is so darn cute..
Debby