Friday, February 2, 2007

I'm published ! Somerset Studio 10th Anniversary



I'm published not once, but twice in the newest (10th anniversary) edition of Somerset Studio magazine. The first piece is part of a collaborative 4x4" fat book(s) project which the lovely and talented Theresa Martin organized with a group of us in the Altered Art Swap Yahoo group.






The second piece is on the very first page of the Expressions section of the magazine. This has all of the "call to art" for Sommerset's 10th Anniversary (hence the 10 theme). Mine is the one with the sign language hands.


I was shocked to be in the magazine twice. I've been published before, but that first rejected piece (now off, hidden in a drawer) still haunts me. I used to go to Border's and drink Berry Mocha's and just oggle all of the eye candy in the magazine. It still astounds me that I'm actually in there !







1 comment:

JBMolina said...

Hi Deann! I recognize that Somerset page!! Just popped in to say that your blog is great and your ART is WONDERFUL. My favorite, I think, is you ode to Post Secret. I love that site. And I also love your homepage on the yahoo group! As soon as I saw it in my thumbnail pics I was wowed!