Monday, April 9, 2007

My new favorite blog to visit

I thought I'd also share a link while I still remember my blogspot password....
Notes from a Cottage Industry is my new favorite blog. I don't know the person who writes it, and I really want to send her an email that doesn't sound like I'm some blog-stalker (gee your site is great, I feel like we could be sisters if I had one !! ewwww).
She reminds me soooo much of when I was first divorced and discovering I could do ANYTHING I wanted to my house and didn't have to ask/barter/beg/get permission to change things...paint any ole thing I wanted and no one could complain about brushes being out or a project that stumped me being unfinished.
Her taste - impeccable...warm, yummy, gorgeous and with more personality than I seem to have time for anymore.
Her new cottage - to die for. Every change seems perfect. I've no idea how she does it.

Most days I try to remember I stayed in my house because at the time it was really enough change for the kids at one time (with the divorce) and finding a 3 bedroom apartment to keep them in the same school district, but not add to my 40minute commute was impossible. Some day I'll have this place finished enough to sell it and get a house that really feels all mine. Until then, I'll live a bit vicariously.

No comments: