Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Caryl's Purple and Green Journal pages

yeah, I've neglected this blog again... I was trying so hard, but as soon as it got nice out (and did it ever, 80s and 90s in May?! it was 74 by 9am on Saturday) I've been out in the yard like a mad woman. I've already spread over 4 pickup truck loads of mulch (I'd guess 14yards or so)...made new flower beds...split countless hostas and re-dug the pond and new stream/pond in the yard. Very productive, but for those of you who don't live in a mostly cold climate, you can't image how out of shape a chick can get after being inside so long and then working in the yard so much!

Inspired by my mostly purple and green garden (technically, I strive for purple, yellow and white - the colors of my alma matter, Nazareth College), I finished Caryl's pages. The left side is really artsy-fartsy, the right side is my garden "babies" growing.






1 comment:

Debby said...

I love the pages you done for Caryl so bright and beautiful.