Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm alive - the crud still lingers

I'm feeling much better now, but what I found interesting through my blog surfing is that a whole lot of people have the same grouping of over the counter drugs and kleenex and seem to have the same thing. At least for sure we know germs aren't spread over the internet.

I made some art ! this is my 1-2-3 mingle for one of my yahoo groups. There are 3 pieces of art: 1 inch, 2 inches, and 3 inches and there was no theme, just that they had to be a coherent grouping. Mine is off to Barb Burkard soon :)




I also managed to do a little seed sowing in some cake pans (they have clear plastic lids too).
They look like a whole bunch of brownies, eh? the thing is, I can see myself making that many brownies too !
I am so anxious for spring to come. If anyone could spare some and send it to western NY, I'd really appreciate it.



1 comment:

Debby said...

Deann your mingle cards are gorgeous..Lucky Barb! Hope you get rid of the crud soon..hehehe...
Debby