Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Introducing: Henry !!

Here he is,Henry, the little Pug puppy I am completely smitten with.
We just got him yesterday. He's just a tiny thing, but you can't really tell how small he is from the following photos....just the face of sweetness ! (notice the green toy - I'm training him to like green right from the start! hehe)


and tugging on my robe...yes, he shouldn't do that, but he also shouldn't be so quick when I'm trying to photo-op him!
oh yeah, he's workin' it now. He stands about 10" high.

I've never had a dog in my whole life, we always had cats (and have 3 now). My neighbors had a pug when I was growing up and I used to dog sit him. Since then, I always wanted a pug, but the opportunity hadn't presented itself. He is bringing me so much joy, even through the gagging of cleaning up dog poop (yuh, I have a weak stomach and dry heave every time).

I'm sure my little Henry will be showing up in lots of upcoming art :)

1 comment:

Debby said...

Oh my gosh Henry is so darn sweet. He will bring you lots of joy!
Debby