Monday, June 23, 2008

Spotlight on Sam

I thought I'd share a few more pictures of Sam.
He is the funniest dog, like a big dog trapped in a little dog body. He spends his days in the backyard burying his bone and then stealing Henry's !

here's a rare pose from the curious little guy:

Here he is wondering why I am calling him - he has things to do and discover !
Here he is in action. I love how his mouth looks in this picture even though my camera takes terrible action shots.
and here are the two best buddies together (awwww aren't they cute? they're just waiting for a treat or they'd never be still this long!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could widen my imagination towards the things that you are posting.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Great pictures but your commentary along with the pics was quite hilarious. Thanks. I just happened to stumble onto the site.