Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Yard - during

as promised (to who? I've no idea if anyone ever reads my sporatic postings anymore!), here are the "during" pictures of the front curb and side yard.

Here's the front curb now:


here it is before (June 5th):
and here's a closeup of now (I am going to have to move some of these already!)


the side yard now:

here it is before (May 29th):

here it is up close - the fence is 4ft high and the sunflowers are almost there already!

Here are some photos from my front yard.

The peeing boy statue was my birthday present last year - you can't see him peeing since it's blocked by the delphinium.

One of my planted chairs. I love chairs in the yard. The whole front yard is purple, yellow, and white after my alma mater Nazareth College.
this is the succulent chair. It was a tad more full last year, but I lost a few over the winter. Behind it, the tall daisies are about to bloom...below it are the coreopsis, petunias (both grown from seed this year) and my lavender.
More yard pictures to come as things start blooming !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting topics could give you more visitors to your site. So Keep up the good work.

artbeth67 said...

You've done a nice job, Deann! It all looks great!