Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Secret Sister stuff ! yeah !!

The wonderful Mija Marie was my secret Valentine's sister in one of my yahoo groups. She gifted me but good !
Here's a picture of the whole thing:

And the closeups:

Anatomical pages (my heart skipped a beat at these!):

The bottle cap bracelet that Mija made:

It's hard to see in this picture, but the paper is actually braille ! really cool stuff...I wonder what it says on it, but I've no blind person to ask.
Stamp carving goodies...now to decide what I'll make.
A box with a box of goodies in each "drawer". I hoped someone would give me items to help keep me organized - this, and that everything came in a plastic bin will help a lot.
let's get a little closer - that is a whole box full of yummy tatting ! and some cool craze and crackle paste which I've never seen before. Mija also sent some chip board shapes and I put some of this paste on there today and am awaiting the results !
Not pictured here is the awesome cd entitled "Controlling Creative Clutter"... that is in my cd rom drive and I read it throughout the day. It's really inspiring me to finish up in my studio and giving me some good ideas how to accomplish that better.

Oh, also not pictured is the candy she sent - I ate that already ; )

Thank you Mija !!

No comments: