Friday, January 25, 2008

Thank you fellow shoppers

Dear fellow Michael's Shopper,
I wanted to thank you for leaving your ad behind at the Victor Michael's - in the entrance, right next to the lovely "photo" boxes. I didn't manage to get a Rochester paper on Sunday and only got the crappy Canandaigua one so I'd missed out on the valuable 40% off coupon. I've had a trying week without much to show for accomplishments and that ad (and the coupons it contained) made my day since we all know how over priced Michael's is. It looks like you are probably a scrap booker based on all the items you'd circled in blue ink. Too bad I didn't meet you there or I'd offered up the scrapbook I have (still in plastic!) and all the papers I bought because they were pretty and then sat in my studio unused. Just so you know, I used the coupon to get more Golden texture medium which I had nearly run out of.
I'll probably think of you when I use the included coupon good next week for something I talk myself into since the store didn't have the sterling silver wire or paints to colorize photos which are what I really came there for.
Again, thanks.

Dear confused Home Depot shopper,
Thank you so much for deciding you didn't care for the lovely light grey-green egg shell paint you specifically requested to be mixed - it ended up in the "Oops" paint for $5. It's a real bargain for that great Behr paint and looks just terrific in my studio. If I knew who you were, I'd show you some photos when it is done and you'd understand what you missed out on.
thanks !

I've got a bunch of half finished things in my studio - here's hoping next week is more productive !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post :o) You are lucky as my Michael's doesn't sell the golden mediums anymore.